Resilience Works, LLC offers to help you apply for funding from these and other sources.
Open Space, Recreation, Floodplain Protection, Farmland & Historic Preservation Fund
Declaration of Intent due Tuesday, March 19, 2019; required of all applicants. Application deadline: Monday, May 20, 2019.
Eligible applicants: Municipalities only
Open Space, Recreation, and Historic Preservation Trust Fund
Too late this year, but let’s plan now to apply next year! Friday, January 25, 2019 = deadline for “Letters of Intent” for 2019 funding
Eligible applicants include:
· Municipalities in Hudson County
· 501(c)(3) entities, non-profit corporations, and qualified charitable conservancies located within Hudson County.
Local entities are required to partner with the local municipality in which the project is located.
1. Acquisition of land for conservation and recreation purposes
2. Development and redevelopment of land existing or acquired for recreational, cultural, tourism and/or conservation purposes
3. Preservation of historic properties, including the acquisition and historic preservation planning activities of such properties for historic preservation, this includes historical capital projects and historical rehabilitation plans
Flood Mitigation Program
The Morris County Flood Mitigation Program consider grant applications from municipalities for the acquisition of residences that have experienced severe, repetitive flooding, or sustained substantial damage (greater than 50%), that receive a minimum Benefit/Cost Ratio (BCR) of 1:1.
Grant applications may be filed throughout the year on a rolling basis.
Municipal governments within Morris County
Passaic County Open Space, Farmland, and Historic Preservation Trust Fund
Municipal governments within Passaic County
501(c)(3) nonprofit land trusts and charitable conservancies
Eligible projects include acquisiton of land for conservation